Friday, October 2, 2009

On Field Photo Day

Want to get your picture with a Red Sox player?  Get to tonight's game early and you can go out on the warning track for the shot:

Friday, October 2 – On-Field Photo Day – Fans will have a chance to get a photograph with a player before the game during On-Field Photo Day.  Fans will be invited to head to the warning track on the field as soon as the gates open at 5:10 p.m.  Players will come out to the field and greet fans for approximately one hour.

Will Manny Delcarmen be standing all by himself?

4 comments:

Unknown October 2, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

I'll be there hoping I can meet Timmy

Shelley October 2, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

If I was there...and I wish I was, I would get my pic taken with MDC. I adore the kid...struggle or not.

That is a great part of fan appreciation week.

Matt October 2, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

MDC is a good guy and does a ton for his community and Boston schools. It seems like he is going through the same struggles that Lopez went through earlier.

dave,  October 2, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

Is this a yearly event? I may change my travel plans for next year.

I would love to see Youk, Pedey, Pap, Ellsbury, and MDC, spend their whole careers in Boston, as Jeter, Posada, Rivera, and who's the last damn Yankee in that quartet of EE pinstripers?

I know Pap will follow the $$$, but wouldn't it be nice to have those guys still playing for the Sox 10-15 years from now?

I like Manny and hope he figures out what's goin' on- or off, 'cuz I'd hate to see him go.

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP